Serving the Denver Metro Area & The Foothills
We are The Kearns Team, and we bring a new perspective and over 30 years of real estate experience to the Denver and Colorado Front Range real estate markets.
In today’s real estate environment, you have many choices when it comes time to buy or sell your home. You will probably visit a lot of websites and talk to several agents. Each of these agents will talk a lot. They will paint you a picture of what you need to do, what they will do and how much they will charge for their services. Our goal in working with you is to listen to your needs, and to provide excellent service to help you to achieve your goals. We hope that when your real estate transaction is complete you will view us as your lifetime real estate advisors.
Real estate accomplishments and awards are great (Diana and Michael are both members of the RE/MAX Hall of Fame and Diana received the RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement award), but we’re really proud of the number of clients who we’ve helped to achieve their real estate goals - and the number we can truly call our friends. Our business is all about helping you reach YOUR real estate goals. If we can help you - or if you just want to chat about real estate - please contact us today!
Residential Homes | New Home Construction | Investment Properties | First Time Homebuyers
Denver, Colorado | Evergreen, Colorado | Aurora, Colorado | Click for additional communities
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR) - Diana: Benchmark of excellence in buyer representation.
- Accredited Staging Professional (ASP) - Diana: Completed intensive training on detailing, decluttering, depersonalizing and preparing a Seller's home to give it a "model home" appearance and earn top dollar.
- EcoBroker - Diana: A premier green designation program for real estate professionals.
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI) - Michael: Mark of a real estate professional who has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services by securing a strong educational foundation.
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) - Michael: Awarded to experienced REALTORS® who complete advanced training in listing and selling, and meet rigorous production requirements.
- Residential Construction Certified (RCC) - Michael: Comprehensive residential construction training.
- National Association of REALTORS® GREEN - Michael: Advanced training in green building and sustainable business practices.
INACTIVE / EXPIRED DESIGNATIONS
- Certified Mountain Area Specialist (CMAS) - Diana & Michael: Prepared to market and sell mountain and rural properties with unique features like domestic wells, septic and leach fields, and fire mitigation concerns.
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) - Michael: Trained to help homeowners find the best solutions for their unique situations and to avoid foreclosure through the efficient execution of a short sale.
Our Tools. When we build or buy tools for our real estate business, the first questions we ask is, “how will this benefit our customers?” This is true whether it is a new website, an automated market analysis, or a simple home tour checklist.
A focus on the customer, not the agent. Our business is built on service. The tools we use and provide to our clients, from websites to electronic contracts, are designed to simplify the process and meet their needs.
Home Buyers & Sellers. Our home buyers and sellers benefit from our 30+ years of combined experience in the Denver – Boulder – Evergreen real estate markets, as well as our relationships with most of the area’s new home builders and relocation companies.
When you sell your home with the Kearns Team, our services include professional photography, home staging assistance, and a customized approach to both online and traditional marketing.
Partner Referrals. In addition to the REALTORs on our team, we bring together a wide range of partners to help you meet your goals. Lenders, title companies, contractors, insurance agents, movers, etc. – we can refer you to pre-screened providers who have your best interests at heart. And we do NOT accept fees for these referrals.