Michael Kearns, Realtor
Michael Kearns, Realtor
Michael Kearns works with buyers and sellers, and is responsible for most of our marketing activities. He is a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) and a member of the Insititue for Luxury Home Marketing, a Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI), a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), and has earned the Residential Construction Certified (RCC) and the National Association of REALTORS® GREEN designations. Michael previously held the Certified Mountain Area Specialist (CMAS) and Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) after completing their training courses. He is a Rotary club past president and has served on a number of community boards and organization.
Prior to being invited to join Realty ONE Group Five Star, Michael was named to the RE/MAX Hall of Fame and had received the RE/MAX Platinum or Chairman's award each year from 2007 through 2018. Every year since 2010 both Diana and Michael have been named “Five Star Real Estate Agents” for quality service, based on feedback from clients, peers and industry experts, and have appeared in 5280 Magazine.
Michael and his wife Diana are active in Colorado's vibrant craft beer community, and formerly owned the Stapleton Tap House, a neighborhood craft beer bar in Denver, CO.
Residential Homes | New Home Construction | Investment Properties
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS): Experienced real estate agents trained to provide high quality service to the buyers and sellers of luxury homes and in so doing, maximize their own success in the upper-tier residential market.
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS): Awarded to experienced REALTORS® who complete advanced training in listing and selling, and meet rigorous production requirements.
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI) : Mark of a real estate professional who has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services by securing a strong educational foundation.
- Residential Construction Certified (RCC): Comprehensive residential construction training.
- National Association of REALTORS® GREEN: Advanced training in green building and sustainable business practices.
INACTIVE / EXPIRED DESIGNATIONS
- Certified Mountain Area Specialist (CMAS) - Diana & Michael: Prepared to market and sell mountain and rural properties with unique features like domestic wells, septic and leach fields, and fire mitigation concerns.
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) - Michael: Trained to help homeowners find the best solutions for their unique situations and to avoid foreclosure through the efficient execution of a short sale.
Our Tools. When we build or buy tools for our real estate business, the first questions we ask is, “how will this benefit our customers?” This is true whether it is a new website, an automated market analysis, or a simple home tour checklist.
A focus on the customer, not the agent. Our business is built on service. The tools we use and provide to our clients, from websites to electronic contracts, are designed to simplify the process and meet their needs.
Home Buyers & Sellers. Our home buyers and sellers benefit from our 30+ years of combined experience in the Denver – Boulder – Evergreen real estate markets, as well as our relationships with most of the area’s new home builders and relocation companies.
When you sell your home with the Kearns Team, our services include professional photography, home staging assistance, and a customized approach to both online and traditional marketing.
Partner Referrals. In addition to the REALTORs on our team, we bring together a wide range of partners to help you meet your goals. Lenders, title companies, contractors, insurance agents, movers, etc. – we can refer you to pre-screened providers who have your best interests at heart. And we do NOT accept fees for these referrals.
- Liana B.
- Drs. Eric & Kristen E.
- Dr. Carrie D.
- Adam W.
- Bill R.
- Jamie S.
- Stephen and Hollie H.
- Valerie B.
- Dan S.